Morden Family Funday Mission
To create an exciting, adventurous and action packed funday for all the family and community. By inviting local activity groups, charities, all of which are working for the benefit of our community, (keeping the fair local is one of the main aims), we plan to involve one and all, old and young, in a day of fun and celebration. A funday for the community by the community.
Since 2014 the Morden Family Funday Events have raised and donated over £50,000.00 for local charities and
organisations. As requested by some of the organisers, the MFFD also supported
charities and organisations outside of the local area, even as far as Tanzania,
At the 2020 event, we plan to highlight and support all the local charities that support the event.
- Stall Holders/local organisations having a fun stall (with games) showing their activities and signing up new recruits
- Areas for children, young people and adults, with play areas and community interest stalls
- Funfair and Bouncy Castles
- Family Fun Runs
- Picnic and catering Zone
- Sound Stage and Arena for live events
- Festival of Football
- Coops Classic Car Show
- Children's Storybook Tent
- Children's Train Ride
- XPN Dance Troop
- Goodfellows Raffle
- Line Dancing
- Rodeo Bull
- Maven Vets Dog Show
- and much much more
The Event will be made up of over 60 stalls, both commercial and charity.